Bazo's Fresh Mexican Grill has developed a unique system resulting in fresher, higher quality food for our customers while allowing you to generate higher profits.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get started?
Complete and return the Franchise Application Form. The application does not obligate you or Bazo's Fresh Mexican Grill - it will simply help us determine whether we're a good fit for each other.
How long does it take to open a Bazo's restaurant?
Once a site has been identified and a lease signed, it typically takes from 90-180 days to have your store ready for business. The length of time varies depending on site conditions.
Will I receive training by Bazo's?
Yes. You'll go through a comprehensive training course (conducted at our one of our corporate training stores) which covers the operations, marketing and management of your business. We will also assist in training your employees prior to the grand opening of your store and provide on-going training to ensure your business operates as effectively as possible.
Will I receive any help in selecting my location?
We want your business to succeed. We'll provide training and guidance and review your site choices for acceptance. In some instances, we will identify spaces we believe will be prime locations for a Bazo's Fresh Mexican Grill restaurant.
What type of locations does Bazo's look for?
We have great compact footprints that fit like a glove. You can open a store in a location as small as 1,200 square feet and as large as 4.000 square feet, with the ideal space at 1,800 - 2,200 square feet. We look for locations in highly dense areas with high traffic count, good visibility and easy accessibility.
How much money can I make?
Profitability will vary considerably depending upon such factors as: sales, location, occupancy and operating costs, the financing terms, your ability to manage the business and other factors. We cannot predict sales or profits for any locations. We encourage you to perform your due diligence and determine on your own whether Bazo's is the right fit for you.
How much does it cost?
The cost structure is broken down into three components:
1. Franchise Fee: Bazo's charges a franchise fee of $30,000 for an individual store. Franchise fees for multi-unit development agreements and for non-traditional store locations may be lower.
2. Build Out Expense or Purchase Price: To open a new Bazo's location, you will typically need $150,000-$350,000 depending on site conditions and other factors. Financing may be available through third party lenders (including banks and government-funded loans) and leasing companies.
3. Ongoing Fees: Bazo's charges a royalty fee of 6.5% of gross receipts and a marketing fee of 1.5%.
I'm interested! How do I sign up?
Once you have completed and submitted your application and prior to meeting a company representative, you will be given a Bazo's Franchise Disclosure Document. We cannot discuss any details with you until at least 14 days after you sign and return the Receipt for the FDD. This disclosure process is mandated by Federal and some state laws and is one of several steps within the approval process. The Franchise Disclosure Document will include:
• Franchisor's financial statements
• A copy of the Franchise Agreement
• A list of existing Franchisees to contact
• Cost breakdowns
• Advertising Fees, Royalties, Initial Franchise Fees, etc.
Copyright 2011 Bazo's Fresh Mexican Grill, LLC All Rights Reserved.